I have always let Abby watch a bit of TV, but she never seemed that interested in any of it. We really enjoy the Noggin channel, and recently there were a few shows Abby had really started liking, so we decided to record them just to have them on hand. Remember the video when she got ultra excited about Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends? Well, she really only likes the opening credits of that show (and she still does!) But there is ONE show Abby is asking for these days. And that is...
Jack's Big Music Show. She is addicted to this show. She sits in her Princess chair and points to the TV. If I don't turn it on, she cries....and cries....and cries. It's pathetic! And we only have ONE particular episode recorded, so we watch this same one over and over. I won't lie, it's kinda cute and the music is addicting to me, too! I usually have them stuck in my head throughout the rest of the day.
Lately, we've been hearing much more crying around here (well, for me during the day anyway) because I will NOT always turn this show on just because she's requesting it. I know....I'm sooooo mean :-) But when the show is on, she's standing up and clapping her hands, tapping her foot, and beboppin' along. It's too cute!
Another new thing for Abby is climbing up on this little chest I have in the living room. It's right by Sandy (our look out dog on the back of the couch), which is why I think Abby is doubly interested in it. She's started to say several more words thoughout the course of the past week. She has a little twang to some of these words, which just makes me laugh!
The words are:
- Mommy
- Daddy
- Baby (this came because we were trying to get her to say Abby, which she said ONE time! This is the word with some twang)
- milk (more like "mil")
- mix, mix, mix (yes, we say it 3 times. she stirs this one bowl, so we started saying mix, mix, mix. The "x" sound isn't quite there yet, but I know what she's saying!)
- amen (which sounds more like "mamen")
- bow (when she wakes up in the morning, she points to her bow holder and says bow...then I put one in her hair, to which she immediately takes out. Stinker!)
I have noticed that she is really starting to repeat us. Even if it's just one word, I always hear a little something from her after I've finished talking to Josh.
This video has her saying a few things and some of her amazing dance moves :-)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
What have I done?
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thats the cutest thing ever!! Peyton and Abby's conversations would be interesting these days since they both have twangs. Give her kisses for us!
Absolutely adorable!! I did not want the video to end!!!
Love ya, Nana H
Abby's got some sweet dance moves. Where'd she get those from?
Post a Comment