Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm trying to think...

why it's almost been a whole week since I've posted. I can't even barely remember what I've been up to in the past week. Is that sad or what!?!??

Last Thursday my friend Kim had her baby, Callie. It's super fun to hold a little one again, and it seems so surreal. I hate to think that I literally can't remember Abby being so tiny in my arms like that. Thank you God for pictures!

We had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful outside, so we took a trip to the park. Abby is sportin' her new tennis shoes. Love em'!




She didn't cry when I dropped her off at school the other day. I think we're getting back into the routine now, so it doesn't seem so out of the ordinary. She looked so sweet in her outfit. I love the leggings look, and these leggings are so cute! I didn't get these pictures until after she came home, and they are only from behind...but when she stands on her tip-toes, I just love it :-)



I know we have been busy watching a particular TV show. We always seem to get hooked on a show after it's been on TV for 3 or 4 seasons. That's what happened with 24, Lost, and now....Prison Break. I was skeptical of this show. I didn't think I would like it, but I do! I did find a new actor that I think is quite good looking. Don't you agree??
His name in real life is Wentworth Miller. I mean really, Wentworth? His looks make up for a bad name, though :-)

2 comments:

The Vranas said...

You're so silly. What's Josh think about you posting another guy's picture in the blog?

Shaun said...

Wow, between Mr. Wentworth, the Debris Man and our wonderful husbands - isn't God GOOD????