Please share in my ultimate excitement...Miss Abby Grace took her very FIRST steps last night. Hallelujah, people!
We were at our Monday night bible study, so we even have witnesses. Although, I'm not sure how many people actually saw it happen; it didn't take long for everyone to look over at us because I started going nuts (Can you imagine that? Me? Getting overly excited? Hard to believe, I know!). Once we told them what was going on, everyone clapped, and Abby thoroughly enjoyed that :-)
I've had my camera ready all day, but nothing to report as of now. At least she's attempted. That makes me very happy! :-)
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Hooray!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yea Abby!! You're in trouble now! :-) Hope y'all stay safe with the hurricane. Loving the new page too...mine might be ready for a makeover. :-) Love y'all!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!! I am eating some ice cream in celebration of this momentous occasion! I am so excited for you and Miss Abby (and Josh too). WOOOHOOO!
How exciting! Abby's gonna be running before you know it!
Tell Abby congrats from Savannah & Courtney! She'll be running before you know it and you'll be wishing your little baby would just lay there like she used to...at least that's what I miss sometimes, ha. :)
ps. I think she looks just like you!
Yay for Abby!! I'm so excited!
YEA!!!! I'm so glad for y'all. She is so adorable. Just watch out. Now, you'll be getting to chase her all around.
Post a Comment