Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A discount!

Everybody is up for a discount, right? Remember the post I did about my most fabulous hair bow holder that I got for Abby. Well (I've learned it's always a small world!), the lady that made the bow holder for me sent me an e-mail saying her friend ran across my blog, and the friend sent her the link to my blog so she could see the bow holder in action.

The designers, Pat and Nancy, are offereing friends and family of my blog 10% off their purchase from their site. The coupon code is abbygrace. You have until September 30th for this deal. The website is http://www.iwantedtowonder.com/

How exciting! I'm about to browse around myself to see what else I'd like to get :-) Enjoy!

**I have pictures to come from the weekend and some stories, too. Hang in there...pictures will be posted soon!***

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for the compliment...your daughter is a doll as well! I really just got into digital scrapping, so I haven't sent any of my projects to the printer yet. I'll let you know if I find a good one...do the same if you don't mind. Thanks!