We found this sweet costume for Abby off eBay. It was a MUST that as soon as it came in the mail I put it on her. I think she likes being a strawberry :-)But when my mom came to visit a few weekends ago, we thought it necessary to "pose" her properly in this cute outfit! Most of them are the same pose, just with Abby's different expressions.
Now tell me, have you ever seen a cuter strawberry in your life?!? :-)
Happy Halloween ya'll!!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
The sweetest strawberry in the patch!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I love Strawberries and I absolutely love Abby the Strawberry! ;-) Keep those pictures coming!
Oh my gosh she's the sweetest strawberry ever!! That is the cutest costume...I've never seen one like that. I think I'm going to have to have a few prints of Abby as a strawberry. Peyton's getting geared up for tonight...I'll post pictures a little later. By the way...I think Abby is starting to look more like her Mommy!!
OMG - How utterly adorable!!!!! SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!! Your posing is great by the way. I need to take some tips from you. :-)
What a cute Strawberry! Happy Halloween!
Finally, the pictures are posted! She is just absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
I love strawberries amd I absolutely adore this outfit. She is the most beautiful little strawberry I have ever seen. This Nana believes she is the sweetest little strawberry in Texas.
Keep up the good work you are doing as parents. I am so proud of all of you and I agree with Lisa, I see more and more of her mommy as she grows oler. I see a lot of her Nana H as well.
Love all of you!
Nana B
She is adorable and her faces are priceless!!! You certainly have some wonderful pictures to scrapbook!!
Love, Nana H
I think my favorite is the 5th one down -- what a face!
How adorable is she?! That is such a cute costume. I think she likes being a strawberry too. She is going to be such a great model one day with all this practice! Keep up the good work with your posts.
Hi there. Sorry I haven't visited your blog in ages. I love love love Abby's strawberry costume! She is so precious. And the pictures you guys had taken came out great!! Hope we can get together soon. :)
Post a Comment