Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby's got her blue jeans on!

WARNING: This is a long post with lots and lots of pictures. Once I get going, I can't be stopped!

Abby's first little pair of blue jeans. Jeans definitely aren't the most comfortable clothing in the world for one her size....more confining, but WAY cute for picture purposes :-)My mom visited a few weekends ago, but I just got ahold of all the pictures we took. When my mom is here, we take double what I would normally take in a week!

Abby's new thing is putting her head way back...she was doing this while we sat down to feed her at the mall. Silly girl...
Starting--
Middle--End--This big smile tells me she loves to go shopping with us...(that's my girl!)Josh and I ran to get a movie, and my mom dressed Abby up and posed her. In the end, Abby was just tuckered. Sandy decided, of course, that she wanted in the pictures, too.Abby's sweet Sunday outfit.But eating it might be more fun...Talking to Daddy...With Mommy... Putting lotion on Abby in the morning and at night is so funny. She just grins from ear to ear when I put it on her legs. (I always say she likes to smell like a lady!) Then I rub my hands together to put it on her face, and this is the face she always gives me...

5 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

So precious. I love her little expressions. She's growing so fast! Peyton LOVES to look at pictures of his Abby...he says he can't wait to play with her in a few weeks. Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures...as always! It's going to be so fun with the holidays coming up. I can't wait. I know what you mean about the jeans at this age, but they are really cute.

The Vranas said...

So, so precious! I just love to go back and see how much she's grown. All of her expressions just kill me. When do we get to see you guys?

Anonymous said...

Aren't cameras wonderful!!!

Nana H

Zach and Alyson said...

So fun... those jeans are the cutest little thing, but I can imagine they aren't very comfortable for her. I know that my jeans are my favorite things in the world. ;-) hope all is well! love ya.