I can actually say this is the coldest it's been in Abby's whole life! Considering she was born in summer time weather, she hasn't quite experienced anything like this yet. We love sitting out on our backyard swing, but with the wind we've been having I worry about her getting too cold. I bundled her up, including a hat, and I don't think she totally loved that :-) All the hats she had were those newborn ones you get when they are extra tiny. She never really wore any of them because like I said before, she was born in May! I have this ONE hat that fit her decently, and I just had to get a picture of her in this...it's a bunny hat!Playing in her cute froggy pj's. The 2nd picture looks like, "Please mommy, please!"
Sweet dreams in her favorite corner of the bed!
When my mom came to visit, we went to this place called The Mudpie. It's a painting pottery place. We had Abby's handprint and footprint put on a plate and a picture frame. It's going to be so cute. Abby just stared at the girl painting her hand and foot with somewhat of a smile on her face. Abby didn't try to pull away or anything...she probably thought it felt good!
Her green foot is going to be a Christmas tree :-)
My mom is really silly and poses Abby anywhere with anything and everything. If we're getting ready or went out for a bit, we come home and my mom has about 30 new pictures she's taken! I just got these pictures from my mom...this is when we visited their house a few weekends ago.
While we're playing with Abby, this is what Josh does--he stacks toys! What a talent, huh?!? See the little figurines?
Loving her Excersaucer with her little toad friend, Lilly!
Such a big girl sitting in her chair!
Ready for church, but these days eating our clothes is far more fun!
I'm trying to hold her face against mine to make her look forward at the camera...you can see how well that worked!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Bundled up!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love the bunny hat and how Abby sleeps in one corner of her bed! Too cute!
Also, where is that Mudpie place? That is such a cute idea for gifts and keepsakes.
Am I mistaken, or does she have a "why are you doing this to me?" look in that second picture? Very cute little bundle!
Y'all look like you're having so much fun!! I was just telling Frankie tonight about making the footprint plates! I love the feet as Christmas trees.
Abby looks like she'll be a good little worker one day.
I've been bundling up Addison as well. She doesn't seem to mind the hats. She just looks funny because all you see are puffy cheeks!
That sweet little face is meant to be photographed!! But she is getting smart and turning away from the camera. Maybe Santa will bring me a camera with a quicker shutter!!!
Love, Nana H
hey did you know that if you scroll through the first couple of pics on this post really fast it kinda looks like Abby is clapping. Just a random note... hope that all is going well. I have more coupons for you if you want some. Love y'all!
Hey Amy, It's Katie Allen. I can't believe Abby's so close to half a year already!! I just wanted to let you know that Kelly C. had Olivia on Tuesday. Both mom and Olivia were doing great last night when we went to check on them.
Post a Comment