Last Thursday, Abby and I drove into downtown to have lunch with Josh. Of course, we had to go visit Daddy in his office. She's a good little worker already...
On a funny little sidenote--we went to this restaurant in downtown called Josephine's. A small Italian place (it was really good!). While we were standing in line to order, this woman in her late 60's, I think, comes over and says, "Momma said she would watch your baby while you go through the line." Josh and I look over (where Momma is just grinning ear to ear at us), and I believe Momma was in her 90's BARELY able to sit up at the table well. We politely say, "Oh that's sweet, but it's OK, thank you." I turn to Josh, where my back would be facing them with huge eyes and trying to contain my laugh because first off we don't even know "Momma" and second "Momma" can't barely take care of herself! It's the thought that counts, right?!?! We actually think "Momma" was Josephine herself because she ended up going back behind the counter later. I should've taken Abby's picture with her!
Finally, here is a short hodge podge video of Miss Abby...





7 comments:
Love the cheerio video! Peyton enjoys watching his cousin, too. As soon as he heard you talking he ran up to my lap. That was sweet about "Momma". Don't you hate it when you get in those situations though??
I believe she was a little uncertain about the Cheerios.
I cannot wait to see all of you this weekend. Keep those great videos coming. I like watching a future executive at work.
Love
Nana B
She could get the Exxon profits up for sure with that sweet face!! I know that Josh loved showing off his little dolly.
Love, Nana H
She looks pretty unsure of those cheerios. I bet that she will grow to love them though. Do y'all have cooler weather there... it was 50 degrees this morning. Craziness! Hope all is well!
I love the pictures of you hiding behind the chair -- very funny! Abby is so cute in her little red bow!
i laughed at these pictures. you are so funny. i loved you hiding behind the chair in his office! i would have done that too. i also like how you made her do all the things that people do at work. o and that story about mamma was too funny. you are smarter than my husband. he would have passed reese off and something bad would have happened! fun post!
I just love that picture of Josh and Abby looking at one another. Talk about adorable!! I am really quite impressed this pics. What a great idea!!!
Post a Comment