Monday, October 8, 2007

The songs in my head...

Opposites are lots of fun
In and out, off and on
Up and down, and night and day
Hello, Goodbye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Counting in the morning and in the afternoon
Counting when it's bedtime, underneath the moon
I love counting in my chair, I love counting everywhere!
One, two, three
Four, five, six,
seven, eight, nine, and ten!

So sorry about that ;-) I think I've heard those songs about a billion times, and I find myself singing them even when Abby isn't playing with the toys that play those songs. Makes you wanna come over and play with us, huh?!?!

OK, on to more important things. Before having Abby, we were constantly laughing at Sandy. But the awesome thing is, now we have TWO daughters to laugh at. Abby cracks me up. Her facial expressions, the way she "talks" and moves her shoulders while she does it, the thing she does with her tongue while she talks and plays, and the way she moves her eyebrows--all very unique to her and too cute and funny to resist :-) (Can't you tell that's a proud mommy talking, hehe!)

Here are some pictures of what I mean...
Here is how Josh folds laundry...(can you see Sandy in the middle of it all??)Since I haven't posted in awhile, this is a video of Abby doing many different things. Of course, we think it's pretty funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for the latest post so that I could see how much this little angel is growing. I laughed at her talking and it was such a joy to hear. She is doing very well at expressing herself. I cannot wait to see all of you this weekend. Have a blessed week!

Love
Nana and Pap B

Anonymous said...

What a talker -- wonder what little thoughts are going through her head!!! I know she thinks her Mommy must have a camera permanently attached to her hands -- of course we love the pictures and videos!!!

Love, Nana H

Zach and Alyson said...

Happy 5 Month Birthday Abby! You have grown a lot in just five months!! Hope all is well Amy, love ya!

Aly

Anonymous said...

Wow, boy has she grown. The pic I really like is the one in her pink shirt. She looks really serious. It looks like she has her tongue in the side of her mouth. I think that is a Hoefler thing. Anyone that knew Abby's great grandpa would remember this trait.
Hugs and Kisses from Kansas
Love Aunt Linda