This past weekend was Louisiana Tech's homecoming so we made the trip back to Ruston to hang out with some friends and tailgate. It was great to see all our old friends from Delta Sig and to introduce Abby to everyone. She also got to meet some other new Tech babies. Abby was fabulous even though she missed her afternoon nap. It probably doesn't hurt that she loves being outside. Amy and Abby called it quits around 5:30 and headed back to Bossier (we don't mess with a sleeping babies schedule). Obviously I went to the game and stayed the entire 60 minutes (more on that later). Here are some pictures of Abby's first La Tech tailgating/Homecoming experience. Maybe I can take her to an actual game next year.
Abby even has Tech blue eyes! 
Daddy's Little Bullodg Princess!
Hmm...Wonder if that helmet would fit me?
If you dress your baby girl up in a camoflauge onesie from your alma mater - you might be a REDNECK!



6 comments:
She is definitely a Tech princess. Those blue eyes are amazing!!!
Love, Nana H
how fun! our homecoming (ACU) is this weekend and I don't think we can go. i'm so sad, wanted to show reese off. o and that is so crazy that you had a friend with the itching thing too. i haven't found anyone yet who has had it. lucky us. and by the way, your abby is SO beautiful. i can't get over it.
Love the pictures and I'm glad that y'all had a good time this weekend. Amy, it was good to talk to you yesterday... let me recommend two of Dee Henderson's books... The Marriage Wish and God's Gift. They took me no time to read because I just couldn't put them down. ;-) Love ya!
I like how you wrote that we can stop reading if we only want to see Abby pics -- you know us so well!
I love the pictures! I really like the one of Abby and her little white bow. I want to get some of those for Olivia. ;) Still no progress, but I think she may actually be head down now...it's about time. :) Lots of contractions, and then lots of nothing. I'm just enjoying my time here with Lupe.
Yeah, LATech stuff is great, but where are the adorable Aggie and LSU Tiger outfits??? Maybe I'll have to get her a bow or something. :-)
Post a Comment