Ever since Abby was born, I was in love with her little bitty feet. I just love little baby feet all together. They are so tiny and precious. When I had my baby shower at my school, the art department gave me a blank plate, and they told me I could bring it back to them once Abby was born and they would put her foot prints on it. I just recently did it, and it turned out so sweet.She's liking to sit up (or stand) ALL the time now. I had her laying in the middle of my bed while I was finishing putting on my shoes. She was wanting to sit up, though...so I just put a few pillows behind her (then we tried the Boppy pillow, too). She has more of a "side lounging" effect going on. (I love her arm in the second picture, and the "off in the distance look" in the third picture)
Considering it was a beautiful temperature of 67 this morning (it actually felt kind of chilly!), I really wanted to pull out a long sleeve outfit for Abby. I think this outfit is sweet. Now bear with me...most of these pictures are VERY similar, but she's doing different things in each of them that I noticed when I downloaded them that I want to point out.
First off, the outfit in general...all one piece with cute flowers on the leg and chest area.She sucks a pacifier these days, but often it's more or less playing with it--look how she's working this pacifier over..she practically puts it up her nose!
Notice her furrowed brow in this picture. I was trying to hold her hand down (away from her mouth for all of 2 seconds) to take the picture of the flower on her chest. She has a look like, "Excuse me mom, what are you doing? I really like chewing on my hand, y'know."
She's always holding and wringing her hands, and when I saw this picture on the computer screen...she does the same with her feet, too! (And she's still working on the pacifier...)
Lastly, she asks you, "Wanna come sit right here by me?"
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Her sweet feet
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh the fun they can have with their hands & feet! Too cute!
I'm glad to know that other mommies understand what I'm going through with the congested little one. I hope Savannah and Abby both get rid of it soon.
Also, I didn't know it, but our girls have the same middle name! :)
Her eyes say it all!! Wait until she can actually speak to you--- bet the blog will be filled with all kinds of funny stories! Loving the cooler weather for the long sleeve cute clothes!
Love, Nana H
We have the same outfit in a different pattern, also a different size, I think. Too cute! I love the "come sit right here with me" picture. That girl has some great expressions!
I love her plate!! I can't wait to get Addison's done. You look like y'all are having so much fun togrether. I'm so glad that you get to enjoy her.
Post a Comment