Abby getting ready to come home! Abby's first time in her carseat! That head full of hair! She must get that from her dad! Abby meets Sandy for the first time! The Beasley's (all 4 of us)!
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful family! I am so glad that you are at home. Get some rest.
she is super cute! I miss Peyton being that little...when we could keep him contained! Good luck these next few weeks...if you can make through that, you'll make it through anything!! Can't wait to visit in a few weeks and get my hands on her :-) Love y'all!
Abby is so Beautiful!!! I love how pink they are at first. Give her lots of kisses and hugs while you can still catch her. ENJOY Everything!!!!!! Love Suzie
She is sooo cute. Congratulations and I am glad you are at home. Great Grandma has seen the pictures and cannot wait to hold her. God has blessed you with a bundle of joy!....Love ya
We are silly, goofy, we can be serious, we love movies, we love Abby, we love Sandy, we love our family and friends, we love each other, we love God...we're blessed.
7 comments:
What a beautiful family! I am so glad that you are at home. Get some rest.
Love Mom Beasley
she is super cute! I miss Peyton being that little...when we could keep him contained! Good luck these next few weeks...if you can make through that, you'll make it through anything!! Can't wait to visit in a few weeks and get my hands on her :-) Love y'all!
She is so beautiful..Can't wait to hold her..I'm laughing at the way Sandy is looking at her, wonder what she's thinking...LOL
Polly
It cracks me up how Sandy's looking at Abby. She's so precious (Abby, I mean)!! Congratulations guys. I can't wait to see her in person.
Abby is so Beautiful!!! I love how pink they are at first. Give her lots of kisses and hugs while you can still catch her. ENJOY Everything!!!!!! Love Suzie
She is sooo cute. Congratulations and I am glad you are at home. Great Grandma has seen the pictures and cannot wait to hold her. God has blessed you with a bundle of joy!....Love ya
Joshdawg... just because there are all girls in your house doesn't mean you have to wear pink too. :-) just kidding
Man you guys have a beautiful family. That is one darling little angel you hold in your arms. Extremely cute. Congratulations
Post a Comment