Friday, May 18, 2007

Sandy the big sister!

Sandy has been great with Abby. The only time she really pays attention to Abby now is when she cries or when we are taking pictures. Of course when I come home Sandy greets me at the door and I have to pick her up and say hello for a couple of minutes before I can talk to Amy or Abby. Below is a picture of Sandy checking out Abby's crib. From what I hear, shortly after this picture was taken, Sandy decided she was tired of looking in the crib and decided to jump in.

Our church put this cute little sign in our yard. I think this might have been Abby's first trip outdoors since her doctor's appt.
Abby the thinker!
Abby has some serious sucking ability. She has already found her thumb!
Check our her cute little bunny suit, especially her feet!
HOORAY! This just in - Abby's umbilical cord has fallen off. As I was writing this blog Amy brought it and showed it to me. That cord is for sure the most grossiest thing about a baby. I can handle dirty diapers, slobber, and spit up (The Ege's might disagree). I am so glad that umbilical cord is gone for good. Now Abby can get real baths. YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh, Amy and Abby -

I am loving your blog and all of the pictures. Abby is such a beautiful baby. Congratulations again and hope to meet her in person soon!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you Josh...the umbilical cord is by far the nastiest. I was so glad when Peyton's fell off. Enjoy giving her "real" baths now...it's so much easier!! See y'all in one week! yea!