Monday, May 21, 2007

Home Alone!

Today was Amy's first day home all by herself with Abby and Sandy. I am glad to report that when I came home from work all three girls were healthy and happy. Two of them were sleeping and one of them was on the phone. I immediately told Abby she was much to young to be talking on the phone. HA! Here are some pictures from yesterday and today.


Abby passed out in Daddy's arms!
Abby throwing some kind of sign - hopefully baby sign language!
Abby with the bath bunny that Daddy got her!
Abby with the only dachshund that is allowed in the crib!
Abby on her playmat for the first time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no doubt about it, our Abby is very beautiful and very smart. It is amazing to see how much she has grown in the past days. I cannot wait to get my hands on her. Keep up the good job!

The Vranas said...

I don't know guys...she looks a little scared of the playmat. Maybe it was the joker taking the picture. Just kidding guys! I love the updates!

Anonymous said...

Hope that everything is going well the past couple of days. She's a beautiful little girl!

Aly