Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sandy's a SuperStar!

Abby's entrance into the world is fast approaching so we finally bit the bullet and bought a camcorder. I (Josh) have spent the last few days pushing buttons (instead of reading the manual) and I think I have figured out how to record, finalize a disc, format it as a .wmv, upload it to youtube, and then get the video from youtube into this blog. For some reason youtube greatly distorts the video quality so if anybody knows of a better video upload site that keeps the video quality accurate please let me know.

The reason behind the camcorder purchase was obviously to make videos of Abby, but Sandy got to be our test baby. And if she wins us $100 from Planet's Funniest Animals so be it. So without any further delay I give to you Sandy's home video debut:



0 comments: