Thursday, May 17, 2007

Josh Jackman, Amy Couric, & Abby Temple

I found this really cool website where you can upload your picture and it matches your facial features with different celebrities. It is lots of fun, but I must warn you - it can become very time consuming. I am sitting in the study doing real work stuff on my laptop and finding pictures of everybody I know. I even tried Sandy and the website said "no facial features found." Here are the Beasley family results:


I'm WOLVERINE! Flippin' SWEET!

and the Sexiest Man Alive! WOLVERINE is way cooler!

Welcome to the CBS Evening News with Amy Beasley!

She is also a Pretty Woman!

Abby is a child superstar!

and Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
Abby also turned one week old today. Where has this past week gone? Before you know it she will be crawling, walking, talking, talking (to boys - stay away Caleb and Aidan!), driving, graduating, going to college, graduating again, getting married, and making me a grandpa! Wow - time flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always told you to leave the house looking like a million bucks. Now you know why. At any time you could have been mistaken for a famous movie star. You will always be a superstar to me and it is great to see that your wife and child follw in these same steps. I am scared to try it for I may compare to Dracula.

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

LOVE the pictures! I don't think I am looking forward to that "talking and dating" time either. Aidan and Caleb just might fight over her. hee hee.
:-)