Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sweet Sandy!

Sandy has grown very accustomed to having Abby around. The first couple of days she was very interested and had to find Abby every time she cried. Now Sandy doesn't really pay her much attention except maybe to sneak in a kiss here and there. Below are some pics of Sandy the past couple of weeks.


The Beasley women!
Sandy was sitting in the windowsill, but I wasn't fast enough!
Sandy sitting up to see Abby in the crib!
Sandy enjoying the comfort of the boppy!

2 comments:

Neena said...

I am loving looking at your blog. I especially loved the thoughts from the new mommy blog. I love getting to read about what you are experiencing since I'm getting closer and closer to that. Thanks for all the posts you and Josh have done. I may not always comment, but I love them and read all of them. Have fun with Abby girl!!

Anonymous said...

Sandy is so good with her little sister. I'm glad that she has bonded so well. Abby is beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on her. Keep on updating us. We love you!

Aly & Zach