Thursday, May 10, 2007

Heading to the hopstipal!

Well the morning of Abby's birth has arrived. Amy is finishing getting ready and then we are heading to the hospital. We are suppose to be there are 7:00 and holding out hope that Abby will born in the morning because that would mean a quick delivery for Amy. We will be updating the blog with pictures and video once we get a chance so check back for updates. This is our last blog as parents of Sandy only. Next time we blog we will have a human baby (kinda scary!). Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers and help us to remember God is in control.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited. I've been checking all week! :) You two will be awesome parents...just don't forget about each other with all the Abby excitement!

The Vranas said...

Oh wow. Oh wow. Amy could be having Abby right this moment. This is so exciting! By the time you read this she'll be here. Congratulations new mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Abby Grace Beasley! We love you already! Proud of you Amy and I can't wait to talk to you!

Aly & Zach

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures - Stephanie Tompkins