Last weekend it was a LOT about “Abby and mommy and daddy” time. I mean honestly, she’s done sooo fantastically with Josie coming along that I don’t feel in anyway that she feels like she isn’t getting as much attention or anything. She always speaks sweetly of her and is loving to her. (In fact, quick side story, this morning I asked her what her favorite thing about her sister was and she said “Giving her kisses.” She’s precious!)
Abby has been a blessed little girl because she has gone to about 4 or 5 Disney on Ice shows in the past 2 years. I, for one, love them…so when they come into town I probably want to go as much as she does. But from the last few she saw, she REALLY REALLY loved the Princess part of the show. She sings the songs, she knows all the characters names…it just makes me smile so big that she loves them and knows them as well as I do :) I told Josh I didn’t want to go to another show until they were just the princesses because that’s really all she cares about now. And what do you know, we got a flyer in the mail that said a show was coming and it was the Princesses only. Yesss! It was necessary we go! We had a great time!
Getting ready to go…we’re all in our Disney attire. And she’s all about the “thumbs-up!”
Then the real life Cinderella came out and waved to us…Abby thought that was sooo neat!
The little mice from Cinderella…aren’t they so cute? Abby loves Gus-Gus. He’s way in the back…
Then they had all these little sections for each princess set-up…
When we were just walking around before the show started, we ran across all these cool gingerbread houses they made for some of the princesses…
And some of the show itself…
It’s Jasmine, if you can’t tell…
The 7 Dwarfs
My lovebugs…we all had a fab time!




0 comments:
Post a Comment