I have never posted these pictures!!! Shame on me. I still have a few things I’d like to add, but the jist of everything is in there. Watch out…it’s pink, pink! :)
The view from the door
Above the changing table
By the closet
Walking out the door
The most wonderful bow holder ever!!! These people are amazing!!! (www.iwantedtowonder.com)
Adorable night light – thanks so much for finding this mom!
Wreath on her door – my mother-in-law made these (Abby’s is below) Thanks!
And what post is complete without a few pictures of the girls? :)
Josie is getting to be soooo much fun! I have some awesome talking video clip, but it’s in some weird format from my camera. Anyway, I’m trying to catch it again on our other camera. It sounds so precious…I adore it!
Welp, time to go get Abby from school. Can’t wait to hear her stories from the day. She’s hilarious talking about her school day—so animated and informative!! I love it!!!




2 comments:
The room is adorable...so much cute pink! I ADORE Abby's Thanksgiving shirt! I'm a sucker for holiday clothes, and that's the cutest Thanksgiving one I've seen since Paul David's 1st one that said, "Mommy's little Turkey!" that James got to wear:) Very cute!
It looks great, Amy. I think we definitely time to see it in person!
Post a Comment