We got invited to our friend, Gracie’s, 6th birthday party. There is this place in the Woodlands called Sweet and Sassy. The girls get to get all dolled up in princess like dresses, get their nails painted, hair done, glitter sprayed in the hair, glittery stars put on their face, and then dance and walk the run way. This was a SIX year old party, so Abby was the youngest, but she did so great. Granted, she looked WAY too old for her momma’s liking! But it was fun!
She was so nervous in the beginning. She cried even. But I convinced her to get into a dress and just do as the other girls were doing. This smile just shows her uneasiness. She’s so silly!
Then they were slowly going through all the dance moves they were going to do to this song, and she was going right on with it…
Then came the part where everybody was to jump around, and apparently she didn’t like that because all the sudden we went from doing dance moves to this…
hahaha, but don’t worry—then it came time to get your wand! She loved that…what princess doesn’t like her wand??!
That night before bath, I had to brush through her hair really well because it was FILLED with hairspray. That’s something that’s never been in her hair before. After brushing all through it before bath, it looked just beautiful!




2 comments:
Oh, my -- looks like she had great princess fun!!
What a fun party idea, your princess looked beautiful! I love that your pictures showed so much detail on how her hair was done, Bella has her dance recital coming up and I think I now see how that princess up-do is done!
Post a Comment