Friday, November 19, 2010

For now…

I have SO much to post from this past weekend (Disney Princesses on Ice, The Children’s Festival, and Ren Fest!), but for now I just want to post some pictures of my sweet girls.  I love them with all my heart.

IMG_5697

Sandy has taken more to Abby now…not that she didn’t “like” her, but if Abby wanted to do a lot of petting, Sandy would typically just get up and move.  But lately, Abby is the one feeding her (and by that I mean, she will scoop her food or hold the bowl so I can put it in there), Abby is the one that lets her outside, she chases her around and plays with her—so we’ve seen some of this from Sandy lately…

IMG_5939 

Look who got to hold the beloved Red Baby!  Abby must really love Josie :)IMG_5961

I love how Josie hangs her leg off the side of the bouncy seat, and I love her little facial expressions…

 IMG_5685

 IMG_5688

 IMG_5691

Josie has some pretty amazing head control for her age, I think.  Someone else at church mentioned to me the same thing…so it kinda spurred me into thinking…I wonder what she would do in the Bumbo? I mean, she’s not even 3 months, so she’s still a little wobbly, but I think she did a great job!  Smiled a lot at first, and then she worked that bottom lip!

 IMG_5942

 IMG_5947

IMG_5943

 IMG_5952

And then the bottom lip action was about to start happening… it’s about to start coming down…

IMG_5949

Oh there it is!!!  No tears, no sound…just that lip.  Cracks. Me. Up.!!!!!!!!!!! 

IMG_5954

 IMG_5953

Sisters!

 IMG_5966

 IMG_5974

0 comments: