Monday, November 15, 2010

C’mon Abby!!

Her smile these days is KILLING me!  I have to work sooo hard to get one normal, cute smile!

She looks like she’s in pain!

IMG_1099

IMG_1148

IMG_1165   IMG_1215

IMG_1212

The pics could go on, but I’ll spare you, haha!  Just know, when I have good smiling pics of Abby on the blog…we’ve had to snap about 4-5 for the one good one :)  AND the trick is you really have to catch her laughing or try to say something that she seriously thinks is funny.  Her on the spot “fake” smile…is just that—painfully fake!  

Here are some that redeem her!

IMG_1086

IMG_1090

IMG_1137

IMG_5683

Sweet girl, I love you to pieces…and I know someday these pictures are so gonna make you laugh :)

A little Josie sweetness—I want to eat up this little face!

 IMG_1400

 IMG_1401

IMG_1377

IMG_1378

IMG_1379

IMG_1382

2 comments:

Zach and Alyson said...

that first picture is a deer in the headlights look. Hope she grows out of this phase... you have lots of picture takers in your family, so she needs to be able to smile on queue. ;)

Paul and Candice said...

That is hilarious...Paul David's the same way right now. His "smile" makes him look a little constipated!!! We have to say something silly like underwear to get him to genuinely smile for us! Hopefully, this too shall pass!!!!

Josie is JUST ADORABLE! She's going to be talking soon:)