Abby and I just got back today from our very fun-filled trip to Dallas. I have lots of pictures to post (but the pictures aren't actually in my possession yet.), and stories to tell, but the main reason we went there was for Abby's 1 year old pictures. Susan, the photographer, has posted ONE teaser picture on her blog. It's SO sweet!
What do ya think?
I can't wait to see the rest! Susan is awesome! Unfortunately, my kiddo didn't want to participate as much in the outdoor pictures, so I'll be very interested to see how those turned out. But once we went back to Susan's studio, she did a bit better. Luckily, Susan has some amazing kids that Abby adored, and they got her to laugh and smile.
Check her out. She's fabulous!
Southern Exposures Photography
I'll be back with more soon. AND, I must say, my husband did a fabulous job posting about Sandy's birthday--don't ya think? What a funny, funny guy! Thanks, babe, for keeping me so entertained!!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Just ONE
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love that picture. It is so cute.
She looks like an angel!!
Love, Nana H
Beautiful girl!! Glad you girls had a good trip!
Kristi :)
Post a Comment