Friday, June 13, 2008

How could I forget?

Remember back when I wanted the Princess Chair for Abby for her birthday? We finally got one, all thanks to her fabulous Aunt Lisa! Lisa was shopping at her Wal-mart in Mississippi, and went to that aisle looking for the chair (like she has been ever since I've wanted it so badly.) BUT on this particular day, they actually had gotten a shipment IN, and we ACTUALLY have this chair in our possession! WOOHOO!!!!

THE CHAIR!Abby loving her chair
I'm still obsessed with her super sweet little curls.
But when she first gets up from a nap or in the morning, if I do NOTHING to it at all (such as giving it a good brushin' like it typically needs) this is what she ends up looking like! Yikes!

3 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

YEA! I'm so glad Abby loves her chair. She looks so sweet sitting in it. Since that day I found the chair, I've noticed that walmart has kept them in stock..typical! I love the last picture of Abby..she looks like that picture of the cat having a bad hair day! ha! love y'all!

Paul and Candice said...

She is the cutest thing! I love the curls, too. Paul David's look frizzy too after a good sleep. I have to even put detangler in his just to comb it!

Shaun said...

LOVE the curls. As someone who knows I can tell you, yes, the bed head is the down side to having wavy hair! I can't believe Abby is starting MDO already! In the words of our mommy circle - OHMYGOODNESS how can that be?! Don't be sad, I know you will both be busy during your time apart! love you guys!