Today was Abby's very FIRST day of school (aka Mother's Day Out). I won't lie...I'm one "of those" mommies (mommy's? I don't know which way to spell it). I was a bit choked up about it this morning. I didn't actually cry, but I sure felt like I could've! Is that ridiculous? I kept thinking, it's only ONE day a week right now. This is going to be good for us. And it is, but still. The house is SO quiet, Sandy even went to her high chair looking for food when I was eating lunch. (Abby keeps dropping her food to Sandy these days. It's so on purpose because we've been telling her "no" about it, so everytime right before she does it, she glances at me to see if I'm looking. She's a sly little girl!) It just feels strange. I seriously am anxious to go get her to see how everything went....oh, to be a fly on the wall!!
Anyway, of course we had to document this first day. She is supposed to take a nap there--on her nap mat...On. The. Floor!!! I'm totally not seeing it happen, but you just never know I guess.
Her lunchNapmat and backpack
Before getting out of her jammies--excited for school!
Dressed and ready to go!
I hope her first day was wonderful....we'll see soon enough. She's in the "Itty-Bitty Bugs" class. Isn't that adorable? Itty-bitty meaning ladybugs and rolly pollies :-) I can totally handle that! I pick her up at 2:30pm, so stay tuned!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
A little choked up
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment