Since we saw this movie on Josh's birthday, I found it VERY fitting to take this quiz to find out which Transformer I was. (I stole this quiz off of someone else's blog!)
75%
OPTIMUS PRIME
Optimus Prime's Personality
Optimus Prime is the heroic leader of the Autobots. He is the personification of courage, strength, and integrity. His personal motto is that “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
Like Optimus Prime, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You are inspiring, confident, and a natural leader. The Autobots have chosen well. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
Amy's
I find it quite fitting that I'm this particular one because I really liked him the most in the movie!!
Bumblebee's Personality:
As an Autobot spy, Bumblebee is the ultimate robot in disguise. What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up for with courage. He enjoys the company of humans and would do anything for his Earthly friends.
Like Bumblebee, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
Like Bumblebee, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you use technology when you need to, but you do not embrace the latest trends.
Take the Transformers Quiz




2 comments:
Mine somehow came back as Lion-O
Strange.
Hmm... um... okay.
Post a Comment