Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hodge Podge

From Josh....just because! He's so good to me :-)
My necklace--it has an emerald in the middle for Abby's birthstoneJosh's birthday was August 8th, (he entered his mid-mid twenties! You see, 24 is considered "lower mid-twenties" 25 is "mid-mid twenties" and 26 is "upper-mid twenties" Don't ask!) and the most WONDERFUL Pence's watched Abby so we could go to a movie. We saw Transformers. Josh was really surprised that I arranged all this, and this is how I told him.

When he came home from work he saw this on the front door...
On the banister...
On Sandy...
Abby's head strength is getting to be really great. Check her out in her bumbo. I had to go to the Woodlands for a Dermatology appointment, and I stopped by my old place of work--Meador Staffing. Next door to Meador used to be a sushi place, but now it's a dog boutique. I had to stop in for just a minute, and I bought Sandy one little treat. It was peanut butter flavored--yum yum!! Sandy VERY much enjoyed it :-) They packaged it so perfectly, so I had to take pictures of this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet!!! You need to help me plan surprises for Grady!! I miss you guys

Zach and Alyson said...

I'm so glad that you got your necklace. Don't you just love those "just because" gifts.

I just think those bumbo things are so cool. Why couldn't they have been around when we were kiddos. Abby's looking beautiful as ever.

Love ya and hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the necklace. Great idea about the birthday!! You are very creative.