This had to be posted ASAP. The deal is we had a few errands to run today. The onesie I had Abby in was a long sleeve one, but I didn't put shorts on her or anything. In the house her hands and feet get chilly fast, so I had socks on her, too. When we got home, she was still asleep in her carseat, so I just let her sleep until she woke up. She was crying a lot when she woke up, and as soon as I took her out I could see why. She was drenched with sweat! So I stripped her right away to cool her off. She was happy as could be with her clothes off!!
Look at those eyes!
Her face seems to be saying, "What's that you say, mommy?"




5 comments:
Those blue eyes are magnificent!!! Loved seeing all of you this weekend and sharing in Abby's baptism.
Love, Mom H
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! No other word to describe it.
Those are those pictures in the album that you'll pull out when she's 14 and her friends are over, right?! She is so precious!
That is the cutest picture I've ever seen. Parker is the same way when he gets hot. You have to completely strip him!
She's precious! What a cute little baby bottom ;-)
Post a Comment