Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ouch!

Poor little Abby got her very first boo boo(not Dr. inflicted!) We were rocking because we LOVE to rock these days, and often Sandy jumps up and sits with us, too. We've all rocked together on numerous occasions. However, this time when Sandy jumped up, she lost her footing and her paw slipped on Abby's foot. Obviously, along with paws comes claws, and Abby got scratched on her tiny little foot. Poor baby. Her face did become immediately red, and she let out a really good scream, but she calmed down pretty quickly from it. She's a trooper. :-) Sandy jumped down really fast and went to sit on her blanket. She looked really sad like, "What did I do? I'm really sorry!"

Her scratch.

Abby is also quite the wiggle worm. I put her down in the middle of her changing table everytime, but lately this is where she's been ending up. Notice how close her head is to the end. She pushes her legs and scoots herself. She's a crazy woman!
Lastly, here is a video that totally cracks me up. She's lounging in her bouncy seat, and she spits her pacifier out. She is trying SO hard to get it back in her mouth. She's quite talented, really ;-)

3 comments:

The Comerfords said...

That video was so cute! :) Poor Sandy, now she probably thinks Abby doesn't like her. I'm sure Lupe will give Olivia her share of scratches and boo boos. Only 3 months left!

Anonymous said...

Poor Abby... and Sandy. Pixie always jumps up on Addison too, but we've been lucky so far. Abby is so adorable. I'm so glad I finally got to meet her in person!!

Zach and Alyson said...

Abby sure is a talented little girl... she's getting so big as well. I love the little watermelon outfit. I hope all is going well in the Beasley home. Miss you!