Peyton is my most hilarious nephew. On August 10th, Peyton turned ONE! Josh, Abby, and I drove in to Bossier City, LA for his birthday party. He will crack you up like no other. I've been meaning to post pictures from this party, but I was waiting on some from my mom. Those pictures have arrived....so take a look at this funny little guy and other random pictures from that particular weekend.
Totally laughing it up! He enjoyed the balloons tied to his high chair.
Talking to his cousin Abby.
My brother and I with our kiddos (neither of which want to look at the camera!)
Josh chit-chatting with Peyton.
Aunt Lisa gets Abby to sleep.
Josh's birthday is 2 days before Peyton's. Turning 25 isn't quite as exciting as turning one, but we didn't forget about Josh nonetheless. Here's Josh's cheesy smile after getting one of his gifts!
Abby meeting my friend, Michelle and her husband John. Abby decided to stick her tongue out at Michelle. She did smile it up quite a bit for them, though! Abby has now met all of my bridesmaids. 





4 comments:
Gotta love the little guy! It was fun to see that video again. I haven't caught him doing anything too exciting these days...he always clams up when he sees the camera. anyways, can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks! Love ya!
Peyton is definitely our entertainment -- he certainly enjoyed every bit of his birthday!! Great having both Peyton and Abby together with their wonderful parents-- I am not a big prejudiced about how adorable our grandkids are!!!!
Nana
Peyton cracks me up. It was so good to see you guys that day. I can't wait until we actually get to spend a weekend together.
Oh just love those pictures!! Printing them out for Great Grandma to see. She just loves ready what the little ones are doing. Boy has Abby grown, she is going to be pulling herself up one of these days!
Love ya
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment