So I figured I should, too!!
TAGGED!!
The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. When I was learning to ride my bike, without training wheels mind you, my daddy was behind me pushing me, and he gave that one great push. I was looking back at him, smiling crazily because I was doing it on my own. When I turned back around, I ran smack into a bush and fell over into it. My handlebars got stuck in the bush, and I couldn't move until my dad came to rescue me!
2. When I was about 5 or 6, my brother wanted to rent the movie "Howard the Duck." There is this part in the movie where this older man starts turning into this crazy creature with this insane long nasty tongue coming out of him. Before going to bed that night, I started FREAKING out, making throw-up noises and telling my brother and mom that I was "turning in to him." I for sure thought I was...I was crying like a crazy person while my brother totally was laughing and making fun of me. I have never seen "Howard the Duck" again to this day.
3. First know that I am NOT a huge fan of camping. However, I went with my brother, Brad and his wife Lisa. Josh also went on this trip. (We weren't married yet.) As we were walking on a nature trail, I keep swatting at myself because I'm deathly afraid some bug is on me. All the sudden I hear this noise, and I scream "IT'S A SWARM!!!" It totally sounded like one, however I was quickly told by my family that the interstate was just beyond those trees, and THAT was really the noise I was hearing.
4. My dad is a HUGE fan of golfing, and he plays pretty often. One day he came home after playing, and he was explaining his game to my grandpa who was in town visiting. I was around 10 or 11 at the time. He was saying how he "Shot an eagle." Obviously, little 'ol me having NO clue of anything golf related at the time blurts out, "You mean you hit an endangered species?!?!" I have yet to live that one down!
5. I used to be DEATHLY afraid of dogs and people dressed up as Chuck E. Cheese, the Easter Bunny, Mickey Mouse, etc. I would SCREAM at the top of my lungs until they went away. Don't worry, I can handle it now
6. My family took a vacation to Disney World when I was around 7 years old. I was SO tired by the end of this particular day, that everyone got out of the car and started walking into the hotel. My mom turned around said, "Where's Amy?" They walked back to the car and looked to my side of the car where I get out, and I had fallen asleep standing up! Also on this trip, my brother and I had to share the bed, and he rolled on top of me. I had to yell to my mom and dad for help, and I could only flap my arms.
7. I hate being the leader of anything. I'm not one who likes to be in charge or tell other people what they need to be doing. However, I'm wonderful at doing what people ask of me. If someone tells me what needs to be done, I am more than willing and happy to take care of it.
8. Josh and I met on the internet. Back when AOL was huge, we met over instant messages. Tigers013 meets Blondi OO. How cute is that?
I will tag Lisa Lou, Kelsey, Alyson, Neena, Kristi, Sarah, Anne Margaret, and Josh. No pressure guys...it took me awhile before I ever sat down to actually do them because I was tagged probably last year sometime and never did it then :-)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Everybody Else Is...
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so stinking hilarious! Thanks for the great laughs, and the stories I've never heard. That was great.
I can add one more chuckle -- remember dusting the "high spots" -- Dad and I came home and found you on a chair dusting above the doors and around the ceiling!!! You did what you were told literally!!! That's why we love you so much!! Hugs, Mom
Post a Comment