Thursday, August 9, 2007

Best Buddies

Yesterday, Joanna and Abby had a playdate. They are just a few months apart in age, and they are super cute to watch "play." Joanna was very kind to let Abby enjoy her playmat. It had a REALLY cool kickboard on it, and Abby got some great use out of that. Abby definitely kicks those legs all the time, so she got the music going on the kickboard many times. Joanna especially liked Abby's ear ;-) Joanna would reach out for Abby, play with her ear, rub her head, touch her hair...it was so fun to watch! They even held hands..how precious is that?!?!
I've been trying to have Abby lay on her boppy from her tummy lately. I got some cute pictures out of it. She definitely wiggles herself down, though...you'll see in the third picture. Here are some pictures of Abby in a Mickey outfit Josh and I bought in Disneyworld. We weren't even pregnant when we got it, but we knew someday we would have a special little one in our lives! We decided this outfit could be for a boy or a girl, and I had said if we did have a girl I would just put a bow in her hair. So that's exactly what I did :-) The first picture is kind of blurry, but I love how she was doing her lips!

Here is a picture of my other child who is NOT modest! She lays like this by the front door--soaking up all that sun :-)
Lastly, a sweet close-up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love the last picture of Abby in her Mickey outfit..so cute. Don't forget to bring it so she and Peyton can take pictures in their matching outfits! Cannot WAIT to see y'all this weekend. Hannah won't be there saturday..long story I'm sure you've already heard. Anyways, have a safe and QUIET trip home! see ya soon!

Zach and Alyson said...

So good to have friends to play with. I hope that she has those friends for the rest of her life, kinda like me and you. ;-) I love her little mickey outfit. I'm a sucker for anything Disney. Abby looks like she is holding her head up well, or is that just because she's on the boppy. Either way, she's precious and I miss all y'all! Love ya!

The Pences said...

Yea for our super cute girls!

Anonymous said...

Abby looked liked she was having fun with her friend. Those are some cute pictures of ALL the girls. Pixie likes to lay like that too.

The Vranas said...

How sweet and cute. I'm so glad that we finally got to meet her in person!