Sunday, July 1, 2007

A talk, a sneeze, and a smile!

Lately I've been viewing a lot of my other friends blogs, and they've all been posting videos. I decided I needed to join in on all this fun myself. I got into Movie Maker today, and I made a quick little "movie" of Miss Abby. I really enjoyed myself. I edited and trimmed some clips, I added transitions and included titles.

These clips first start us off with Abby and her little noises, then her adorable sneezes, and finally her sweet smile! So without further adieu.....


Abby's movie debut!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited about watching your video, but it didn't work for me. It just kept saying "loading." I'm very impressed that you made a video, though.

Anonymous said...

The video has been fixed. Enjoy!

The Vranas said...

I couldn't get it to work for me either. It just says loading...

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see it, and it is so adorable! Addison makes the same face to me when I get excited when she smiles. I love their sneezes too.

The Pences said...

I love the video! Abby is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I get to see Abby for real tomorrow! How exciting! Love y'all!

Aly