We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. We got together with our home group bible study on Tuesday (July 3rd). We had a great All American meal--burgers, hotdogs, fries, and cream soda! Yum! Josh, Abby, and I definitely dressed the part for this All American occasion.
Abby in her cute outfit and big red bow :-) This picture was actually taken on the 4th of July. Yet again, we had a red outfit for Abby to wear.
Lastly, here are some random pictures of Abby that are blog worthy!
Napping is always a good thing! Napping with daddy is much better, though! (OK, so I was totally trying to stage this picture, and Abby wouldn't close her eyes!)
The "I love my Mommy" onesie...a definite must have for all mommies!!!(By the way, she REALLY likes playing with her tongue these days!)
I like to play with my toys!
I'm a very alert little girl!




1 comments:
I know you were setting the picture up, but the expression on Abby's face while she's on Josh is just TOO cute. It's my new favorite picture of her.
Post a Comment