Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nana's Visit

This past week, my mom (Nana H.) came to visit us. She came on Tuesday evening, and just left today--Sunday. We had a great time together...shopping, playing, and taking pictures. Nana LOVES taking 10,000 pictures, so we got a lot of great ones from her visit. Abby is becoming more and more alert, cooing, and smiling. It's so fun to talk to her. We would lay her down on the changing table, and Abby would talk to us for 15min. or more. Her bouncy seat is her other favorite place to have conversations! We got some cute pictures during these moments.


On the changing table...
Hi! (Check out my bunny shoes!)
I like to smile... (it's hard to catch me in the act of it, though!)

I'm only going to half smile...(to get you people out of my face!) My "O" face...

High five!

This is the blanket my Aunt Alice made for me...isn't it wonderful?!?!

Riding in the car...

I love to be with Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's precious as always. I just can't wait to meet her in a week and half. I hope that this week goes well for you and I'm looking forward to seeing you next week. Give Abby kisses from me!

Aly

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Abby! She looks gorgeous! :) I also really like the one of all three of you! Such a great looking family! I posted a picture of the bedding if you want to take a look! See, I'm getting much better at keeping up.