Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You gotta have Faith

I'm referring to Abby's cousin, Faith :-) Josh's brother, Micheal and his wife Polly got to come for a very quick visit arriving Sunday evening and leaving Monday afternoon. This was their first time to meet Abby. Their daughter, Faith, will be 2 on October 10th, and she is SUCH a cutie! She is at the age where she repeats everything that comes out of your mouth. It's so adorable, and she just talks up a storm.


Meet Faith
Faith wanted to "pet" Abby, rock her in her bouncy seat, and assist wherever she could! She constantly said "Hey, Abby!" It really was so sweet!


Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

I finally started putting a toy in Abby's hand, and I think she's really enjoying it. She holds her own hands quite frequently, too--so Josh had to lay beside her and imitate it...it made for a really sweet picture!


Finally, I will leave you with a video of Abby's smiles!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the videos...I can't believe how much Abby is growing! We're missing all the fun stuff :-( I promise to get some video of Peyton and post it soon...he's now "dancing" with his Elmo..hillarious. Love ya!

Zach and Alyson said...

Ok, so I now have my own name on blogger. Exciting. Abby is growing so quickly and it's only been three weeks since I last saw her. Faith is a cutie as well as precious Abby. How is tummy time going? Hope all is well! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

the pic of josh mimicing abby is abosolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Addison is real smiley and talkative in the mornings, too. I can never get her smiles on camera because she makes a funny face when I hold up the camera.