Friday, July 6, 2007

Thought's from Josh's brain (or lack of)...

So I was looking at our blog and realized I have not posted in a long time so here is what is going on in my head.

1. Smiling babies are much more fun than crying babies. Now that Abby smiles and provides some feedback she is tons of fun.

2. Sleeping babies are much more fun than crying babies. Abby is sleeping for at least 6 hours (sometimes 8 or 9) in a row at night now.

3. I leave on Sunday for U.M.A.R.M.Y (a mission trip) with our church. We are going to Orange County (the O.C. baby). That is Orange, TX - not California. We will be working on houses, building porches, steps, and wheelchair ramps. Basically showing God's love by loving and serving others. Hopefully there will be some witness opportunities. Pray for no rain.

4. I still want a boat. I need to play more golf and basketball. I haven't started training for the Houston marathon yet. I need to have a NO playstation month.

5. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Mine and Amy's new movie came out last month. Below is a promotional picture. I wonder what Abby's super-power will be.6. I am very thankful that I born in America. I praise God that I live in a country of freedom.

7. I am very thankful Jesus died on the Cross for my sins. I praise God that his sacrifice provides freedom from sin and allows me to be everything he created me to be.

2 comments:

The Pences said...

I think any kind of baby is more fun than a crying baby. Sleeping, laughing, smiling, studying, talking, singing, grunting... All better than crying. That sound just wrecks your brain.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Abby is doing better. Just remember this..don't worry about what is happening today because tomorrow it will be a whole new set of problems! Peyton did that grunting thing forever and it drove us crazy...now he's moved on to whinning and getting into everything. It will always be something....just enjoy the moments you have with her while she's tiny...the next thing you know she'll be a year old and you'll miss these times you have now. Love y'all!