That's right...ever since the good 'ol days of kindergarten, my friend Alyson and I have been best of friends. Alyson was even my maid of honor in my wedding. Aly wanted to come meet and visit my sweet Abby (since Aly is an honorary aunt, of course!). Aly came to our house on Thursday, July 5th and left on Saturday, July 7th. We had a really great visit. We did one of the most important things that girls do--we SHOPPED :-) Abby was a fantastic shopper, too...she slept the entire time! I must say, Aly and I both purchased some super cute shorts (a picture of these shorts will be posted soon!)
I was terrible about taking pictures during Aly's visit. All the pictures I have are from Aly. It really was awful that Aly and I got NO pictures of us together. But of course, we captured some cute ones of Aly and Abby and then many of Abby all by herself. Have a look...









4 comments:
So cute! Love you! Hope all is well in Bossier!
aly
Abby keeps getting more and more adorable! Great pictures!
For some reason I can really see Josh in that 2nd picture. Abby is looking so alert and precious!
I loved the pictures. I'm glad you and aly got to spend some time together.
Post a Comment