That's right. I took pictures of Abby when she was crying because I was really wanting to get pictures of her outfit. I was going to have to change the outfit soon because she had been spitting up on it all day. She's worn these pants one other time, but I never remembered to take pictures of her in them. This was my best opportunity, and as soon as I posed her where I wanted her--she just had to start crying. So, I kept on snapping the pictures anyway!
Cute pants, right?!?!
She's thinking--get out of my face!!
Look at that double chin, bottom lip down face!
Besides just this cruelty I made Abby endure, her Daddy decided after her bath he would play with her little cheeks. Want to see what that looks like?
Abby's fish face





2 comments:
Those pictures are just CRAZY FUNNY!!!! I LOVE the fish face. I actually have taken pictures of Aidan fussing in the past and took some just the other day of him throwing a tantrum. He was NOT happy, but I wanted to be able to look back on these pictures later and say . . . uh-huh, see what you put me through? :-) Hee hee.
Such a sweet little baby. I'm surprised that she doesn't cry when you are doing the fish face, but it's so cute! Glad that momma is getting some more sleep at night. Love ya lots!
Aly
Post a Comment