Abby is doing really well at night sleeping. We're usually having about 4-4 1/2 hour stretches of sleep, which is beautiful! She's not the greatest napper during the day, though. She may be awake for 3-4 hours straight. This is why I sometimes think she sleeps so well at night because she doesn't sleep much during the day. But hey, if you're going to be awake, DAYTIME is the time to do it, rather than keeping us up at night. We've had a few instances at night where after a feeding she decides she is wide awake. As cute as she may be, this is not cute at 3am :-)
Just yesterday she did fall asleep on the couch, and I got some of the sweetest pictures...
Abby's sister definitely likes joining in on some napping. I think Sandy could possibly be a cat at heart, considering she LOVES lounging in the window sill.
Abby definitely likes to be swaddled tight, too. Every night when she goes to bed, we wrap her up in a blanket, and she drifts off into sweet dreams. We wrap her arms up in the blanket, too, but it never lasts very long. She always wiggles them out! This picture is actually after her morning feeding and diaper change...she looks a bit mischevious, I think ;-)




0 comments:
Post a Comment