My sweet little Sandy girl....she has some issues ;-) Whenever I'm changing Abby on her changing table, there is a small little nook in between the rocking chair and the changing table where Sandy always sits. But just the other night, she decided to be clever and army crawl herself UNDER the actual crib itself. That's all fine and good, however, when it came to crawling back OUT, she couldn't do it. Her collar would touch the crib as she was attempting to crawl out, and this would scare her and she'd back up again. This became a video/picture opportunity for us! It was hilarious! Josh literally had to lay on his stomach and push Sandy's body down to drag her out from under the bed. It was a tight squeeze. I hugged her when she got out and chased her around the house a bit. THEN, what did Sandy do?!?!? She went right back under the bed again! We decided if it's that easy for her to get under there, then she's going to need to figure out how to get out on her own. Sure enough, I think she was just teasing us before because she had NO problems getting out! What a little stink pot!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Not the sharpest crayon in the box!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How funny! I think maybe she was fishing for a little attention from Mommy and Daddy. :) Lupe does things like that to me all the time and the baby isn't even here yet! ;)
Pixie is the same way. I agree with Kelly, I think Sandy's looking for attention. Since I was pregnant, Pixie would do stuff like that.
Post a Comment