Giving Abby a bath has become a bit better. She doesn't look like she's totally enjoying herself, but she definitely isn't wailing the whole time either. She's kept us on our toes lately that's for sure. On two different occassions I was lucky enough for her to pee on me as soon as I got her wrapped in a towel. At first I thought, she can't be dripping that much from the bath...then I quickly thought, it wasn't that warm, either! It ran down my shirt, pants, and puddled onto the floor. Abby seemed pretty relaxed after that!
The most entertaining one recently is when she decided to POOP in the tub. That's right, poop! I thought she just tooted, but I looked at Josh and said, "That really stinks." I lifted her up, and started saying "AAAHHH, she pooped!" Josh is saying, "What do we do?!?!" I quickly transfer her to the big tub, to where she's not finished going--she's so slippery from being soapy and wet...we're trying to finish getting the soap off of her. Yeah, that was an experience. Josh's mom was here for this moment, and she helped Josh clean up the tub, while I got Abby dryed off and cleaned up. From what I heard later, Josh would not put his hand in Abby's little tub to drain the water out--Josh's mom had to do it. I talked to Josh about this, and he said he would've had to get gloves on first! That cracks me up!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
In bath news...
I really love the hooded towls, though. I think Abby likes them, too!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That story about the poop is hilarious! I wouldn't have put my hand in there either. Addison pooped on me one time as I was putting her in the tub, but it was nothing as bad as your story. I'm glad Abby is doing better with her baths.
Glad Abby is doing better for her baths. I remember Peyton screaming at first...now we have to drag him out..it will get better. Josh-that poop incident was minor...Peyton pooped on Brad's arm before a bath and then in the tub when he was bathing him...of course he left the poopy tub for me to clean! Anyways, enjoy your week with Nana..I know she's excited!
Oh my goodness! I loved the poop story so much I had to read it to John. I love that Josh's mom had to empty the tub. Come on now, Dad! You guys should be a sitcom. I'd definitely watch!
Post a Comment