I (Josh) talked to the Sybster (my mom) tonight and she has been released from the hospital and is at home recovering now. For those that don't know, she had open-heart surgery last Friday. Thanks for all the prayers about the surgery and please continue to pray for her recovery. The picture below is Sandy feeling sorry for my mom while we were in town to visit last weekend. I worked a 1/2 day today so Abby's crib and dresser could get delivered. The room is starting to look like a nursery. The only other major things we need are a changing table, a mattress, and a professional painter. I don't think we registered for the painter, so my father in-law and I are painting the nursery and our kitchen tomorrow. Should be tons of fun. We will post some pictures after completion.
Friday, March 2, 2007
The Sybster is home!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
So glad your Mom is doing well and is finally home. Good luck with the painting this weekend. See ya next weekend!
Post a Comment