Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Irish Stud

Ever since Josh told me that he was part Irish, it has basically turned into a big joke with my family. The Beasley side of the family DID have an Irish stowaway on a boat that came to America. Josh's parents have a genealogy book titled "An Irish Stowaway" that traces the Beasley family from this stowaway to Josh's dad. So yes, Josh is Irish, but everytime he sees ANYTHING related to Ireland or Irish things, he always has to say, "Y'know, I'm part Irish."

It was only fitting this St. Patrick's Day that I got him a shirt from Old Navy that says "Kiss Me, I'm Irish." Not only that, when we took the picture, he said it had to be in Abby's room because it was green!! Also, I HAD to include a few pictures from our Disney trip last year where anything Irish related he found, he HAD to have a picture beside! He definitely keeps me entertained :-)

0 comments: