Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Bossier Baby Shower

Wow! What an absolutely AMAZING time I had at this shower. Seeing friends and family all in one place together is always wonderful. My friend Michelle and her mom opened their house to host this baby shower for me, and it was fantastic. They did SO many awesome things for me and totally spoiled me rotten!!!! When you see the pictures--you'll know what I mean. We had the best food, cake, cute decorations, and so much more!

To all my friends and family who were there AND who were unable to be there....I can't thank you enough for all the great gifts you got for Abby and I. Without a doubt, I feel so incredibly loved :-) Thank you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

This shower started at 2pm, and by the time I got finished opening everything and talking to people I got home a little after 5pm (and my parents house is about 2 min. from Michelle's mom's house--so the car drive is nothing!!) It was a beautiful day and everything turned out so perfectly!! It's crazy to think I've had my first baby shower. I can't believe how fast things are going. I'm now in my 30th week....definitely not much longer to go!

Here are some pictures from the shower (my friends are sending me some good ones they took as well...I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures later!)

Top: My mom and I before going to shower
Below: My sister-in-law, Lisa, before heading to shower
Below: The "Diaper Cake" (SO cute, and has SO many useful things in it!)
Below: My hostesses (Michelle on left and Mrs. Valerie on right)
Below: A beautiful afghan my Aunt Mary made for Abby
Guests at the shower (notice my sweet niece, Faith, at the front of the picture. She is absolutely precious!!)

1 comments:

The Vranas said...

I couldn't wait for you post this blog. HEE HEE The diaper cake is still my favorite thing!!!