We had a doctor's appointment today, and we were able to see that sweet little Abby GIRL again! (That is now my THIRD time being told that's she's a SHE!...I feel very confident I'm having a girl!!) I wasn't really "worried" about this appointment, but I had a bit of anxiety going into it. The only reason I had this ultrasound was because my doctor measured me at my last appointment and said baby was measuring a little large. That doesn't seem like a big issue, but y'know, I just wanted to make sure everything was as it should be. She measured perfectly today, and she is weighing in at 2lbs 12oz. The doctor had told me before that when she measured me Abby may have just been really stretched out at that time, which is why she got a larger measurement.





2 comments:
Glad to hear all is well with our Abby. She has the sweetest profile and it looks like she's blowing bubbles! ha! Peyton sends lots of gummy kisses...he's been so good this week. Anyways, have a great week.Love you!
Can't wait to see you in 1 week. Crazy how the time is flying. Abby is very cute and I'm sure will be even cuter once she comes. ;-)
Aly
Post a Comment