Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sling baby

Have you seen all those moms who carry their child in a sling? I totally love it, and I fully intend to do it every now and then when Abby arrives. Instances like church or maybe a quick trip into the store--something like that. Well, I haven't purchased a sling yet, but I've been told about some great websites. One being www.hotslings.com (for anyone interested in one!) I didn't really want to buy one, though, because it's one of those things you won't even know if your child will enjoy it. Luckily, a friend of mine in our bible study said she had one that didn't work well for her, and she would be more than happy to let me try hers out. I was so excited.!! The sling is now officially in my possession. Of course, when I got home with the sling, I wanted to try it out--so who better to stick in there but.....

SANDY!!
Please note: We just got back from a walk, I have an oversized shirt and shorts on, I look wretched! Pay attention to cute Sandy, only :-)

0 comments: