Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Little Scoundral

A few weeks ago, Josh and I came home from eating out with another couple. We walk in the door, and of course, the first thing I do is greet Sandy. She was still laying on her back underneath her blanket, but her tail was wagging so much it was moving the blanket up and down. We begin turning on lights because it was dark in the house, and we notice in the hallway by the front door and into the dining room there is all this stuff on the floor. We couldn't make it out at first, and Josh and I were both thinking that Sandy had pooped all over! Obviously, that would totally be out of her character, and once we flipped on the light we saw what it really was. Sandy, in her new mischievous ways, decided to nose her way into this display I had done of a candle in the middle with potpourri all around it. She pulled out about a billion different pieces of the potpourri and had it dragged all over the entry way and under the dining room table.


Josh took her outside right way, in case she was going to get sick from it or really needed to use it because of everything she had digested, and he came back and seeing me on my hands and knees--thinking I was picking it up...but then said "What are you doing???" I wasn't actually picking it up, YET....I was wanting to photograph the moment. It was kind of funny. :-) I am also including Sandy's pouting pictures because we made her stay on her blanket and not sit by us for the mess she had made. She's just pitiful!! One of the pictures she won't even look at me when I call her name, and the other picture she is putting her ears down. Josh thinks it's mean I photographed her during her misery, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity!

0 comments: