I decided to combine a few things into one on this blog.
First off, last weekend we were able to go visit my friend Alyson and her husband, Zach in Dallas. We had a really great time. We were able to do some shopping, and I found both my dresses for my showers while we were with them. Of course, I'm totally thrilled about that! I've tried on dresses earlier in my pregnancy, but wow--what a difference it makes when you actually have a belly to fill them out :-) Alyson works at Dave & Buster's, so we had some great food and got to play some games for FREE (she gets a certain amount of money per month to use! That's just beautiful!) Below is a picture of Aly and I.
The Monday following that weekend, the UPS man came and delivered our baby carrier and stroller. I'm so excited! The colors used are brown and red. We figured brown and red is fine for a girl, and it would be fine if a boy came along at some point, too. Sandy was very curious about this stroller, and she even hopped herself in the basket down below. I pushed her around the house in it! It's so fun! Thank you Brad and Lisa!!!!


For Abby's room, we got a green gingham chair that I could rock her in. It goes with her room really well. Our biggest thing right now is deciding paint. As of the moment, I have THREE different greens painted on her wall. Next weekend, things are getting painted though. So I have to make up my mind between now and then. Here is a close-up picture of Sandy in the green rocker.




4 comments:
Yea... I made the blog! I love the picture of Sandy in the stroller. Too bad we didn't get more pictures together. Glad to know that everything is going well. Love ya!
Aly
Glad you liked your stroller! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you!
I liked the pics of you and Aly. It makes me miss both of you. I'm glad you got your stroller. I can't wait to be getting all that stuff.
Hey guys,
I heard through the grapevine you and your family are going through a lot right now. Just wanted to let you know you're all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you!
Michelle
Post a Comment